Skip to Main Content
Industry & Trade
- UN Comtrade
Detailed trade statistics reported to the UN Statistics Division from 130 countries: imports, exports, trading partners, and commodities from 1962 onward.
- UNCTAD STAT
Provides a comprehensive collection of statistical data relevant to the analysis of international trade, investment and development, for individual countries and for economic and trade groupings.
- World Development Indicators
The primary World Bank collection of development indicators, compiled from officially recognized international sources. It presents the most current and accurate global development data available, and includes national, regional and global estimates. The database covers more than 1200 indicators for 210 economies with data back to 1960.
- World Trade Organization
Allows retrieval of statistical information in the following areas:
- Trade Profiles -- provide predefined information leaflets on the trade situation of members, observers and other selected economies;
- Tariff Profiles -- provide information on the market access situation of members, observers and other selected economies;
- Services Profiles -- provide detailed statistics on key infrastructure services (transportation, telecommunications, finance and insurance) for selected economies;
- Time Series -- allows an interactive data retrieval of international trade statistics.
- Statistical Yearbook. HA12.5.U63
An annual compilation of a wide range of international economic, social and environmental statistics for over 200 countries and areas of the world, compiled from sources including UN agencies and other international, national and specialized organizations. Updated by the Monthly Bulletin of Statistics (HC56.U66).
Latest years are also available online. Click on the "Previous Yearbooks" link in the left-hand menu for the previous 6 issues.
- Food & Agricultural Data (FAO) : FAO Stat provides access to food and agricultural data for over 245 countries and territories and covers all FAO regional groups from 1961 to the most recent years available.