UL Standards can be viewed for free with account creation. This access does not include printing, downloading, or annotating.
Instructions to access UL's free Digital View
Note: If you have a login to IBR (Incorporated by Reference), you can use that to login through IBR to access UL standards without creating a new account here.
- Go to ShopULStandards.com and click "sign in."
- You will receive the same prompt if you locate a standard and click "Digital View" without signing in.
- Click "Create an Account"
- Fill in the required information.
- The site will require a mailing address and phone number.
- Country/Region is set to "United States" by default.
- For your privacy, feel free to use the University's mailing address instead of your home address.
- You will need to choose a username and password.
- In order to use Digital View, you will have to click the "Opt-In" option in the Confirmation Email sent to you.
- You can use the same email's "Opt-Out" to deactivate later.
- You can now use the Digital View.