Skip to main content

Japanese Studies Resources

UBC Collections

Collections in Japan

InterLibrary Loans (ILL) from Japan

Please go through the regular InterLibrary Loan (ILL) process for Japanese-language titles. First check Worldcat to see if the work is held by a North American institution or Waseda. If it is, then fill out the ILL form and in the "comments" box mark down the OCLC Accession Number, which is listed towards the bottom of the record.