The Final Report
Canada’s Residential Schools: The Final Report of the Truth and Reconciliation Commission of Canada was released December 15, 2015. It is divided into six volumes that encapsulate the work of the Truth and Reconciliation Commission.
- Vol 1: The History Part 1: Origins to 1939 and Part 2: 1939-2000
- Vol 2: The Inuit and Northern Experience
- Vol 3: The Métis Experience
- Vol 4: Missing Children and Unmarked Burials
- Vol 5: The Legacy
- Vol 6: Reconciliation
Find the Final Report in the following locations:
- National Centre for Truth and Reconciliation (PDF format)
- UBC Library (PDF format)
- X̱wi7x̱wa Library (Print format)
The Truth and Reconciliation Commission also released the following reports, all of which can be found at the National Centre for Truth and Reconciliation in PDF format.
- Honouring the Truth, Reconciling for the Future: Summary of the final report of the Truth and Reconciliation of Canada
- What We Have Learned: Principles of Truth and Reconciliation