Subject headings are a tool designed to help researchers find similar materials. These are only some examples of the many subject headings that X̱wi7x̱wa Library uses. Spend a few minutes exploring them when you find a book in the catalogue that supports your research.
Browse Catalogue > Subject begins with:
- British Columbia Treaty Commission.
- First Nations--Land claims--British Columbia.
- First Nations--Land claims--British Columbia--History.
- First Nations--Treaties--British Columbia.
- Aboriginal rights--Study and teaching.
- First Nations--Treaties--Curricula.
For more subject headings, see the Books & Media page of this guide.