• Provides thorough coverage of Canadian law journal articles
• Also includes: case comments & annotations for more than 200 Canadian legal and law-related periodicals
• Indexes books, individual essays from edited collections, federal & provincial government publications, and publications of law faculties & legal research institutes & associations, including theses
• Due to restrictions on the number of simultaneous users, law students and faculty should access ICLL via their individual WestlawNext Canada or Lexis Advance Quicklaw accounts. A print version is available at LAW LIBRARY Reference Room (level 2): KE1 .I532.
• Covers over 20,000 texts including articles published in more than a hundred Canadian law journals, legal articles published in journals from related fields, texts from legal conferences, and case comments.
• Note: Website is in French, but can search for English material here.
• Print version at LAW LIBRARY reference room (level 2): KE8 .I53 (1961-2006) provides references to some law-related articles not found in ICLL and includes Author/Title Index, Table of Cases and Book Review Index
Index to Canadian Legal Periodical Literature
LAW LIBRARY reference room: KE8 .I53
• Print version covering the time period 1961 – 2006 provides references to some law-related articles not found in ICLL
• Includes Subject Headings(with cross-references between French and English terminology), Author/Title Index, Table of Cases, & Book Review Index