- Chinese-Canadian Collection (University of Victoria)
This collection contains documents from the fonds of the Chinese Consolidated Benevolent Association held in Uvic Archives. Most items are handwritten in traditional Chinese script with English translations.
- Chinese-Canadian Genealogy (Vancouver Public Library) / 家谱
This site provides tools and information to support research into ancestry and family history of Canadians of Chinese origin.
- Chinese Canadian Historical Photo Exhibit (Chinese Canadian National Council)
This site provides images and historical information about Chinese Canadian history, including facts and accounts of Chinese Canadian lives since 1858, a photo gallery arranged chronologically containing historical pictures of Chinese in Canada, a timeline page highlighting significant events in Chinese Canadian History between 1858 and 1997, and a list of titles of books written about Chinese Canadian history.
- Chinese Canadian … Since 1858 (Calgary Chinese Cultural Centre)
This site includes a snapshot of the early Chinese experience in Alberta, a brief history of exclusion of Chinese immigrants, an account of present-day challenges facing the Chinese Canadian community, and thoughts of some Alberta's leading academics on inclusion for all minority groups in Canada.
- CINARC (Chinese in Northwest America Research Committee) 金山西北角－華裔研究中心
Presents research on the history of Chinese in the Pacific Northwest - Washington, Oregon, Idaho, British Columbia, Alaska, etc.
- Historical Chinese Language Materials in British Columbia: An Electronic Inventory / 加华文献聚珍
Developed through collaboration of Asian Library, Centre for Chinese Research, UBC and David Lam Centre, SFU, this site offers a comprehensive inventory of historical Chinese language materials in British Columbia, including records of archival materials, virtual exhibition of photo collections, images, and links to related materials.
- Lost Years 失去的歲月
An epic documentary exploring 150 years of Chinese diaspora history in Canada, USA and beyond.
- MemoryBC: British Columbia Archival Information Network (AABC)
MemoryBC is a web portal providing access to descriptions of archival materials about British Columbia's past preserved in repositories throughout B.C.
- Multicultural Canada – Collection
Multicultural Canada provides free online access to existing collections about the histories and experiences of Canada’s multi-ethnic groups. Resources on Chinese ethnic group include Chinese Times, Chinese-Canadian Community News, Chung Collection-Chinese Canadian materials, Chinese Benevolent Association and so on.
- Siyi Genealogy 四邑家族派系
This site is devoted to the genealogy of Chinese families from Siyi, which refers to the four counties of Guangdong, China: Xinhui, Taishan, Kaiping, and Enping.
- The Early Chinese Canadians, 1858-1947 (Library and Archives Canada)
Provides some web links as well as suggested readings regarding the early Chinese Canadian history.
- The Faces of Irregular Migrants:Photograph Collection
A photograph exhibition included images from three immigration periods; Chinese refugees from Mainland China to Hong Kong, Chinese Refugees from Vietnam to Hong Kong, and the “boat people” who arrived in British Columbia from China in 1999.
- The 5th WCILCOS International Conference of Institutes and Libraries for Chinese Overseas Studies on Chinese through the Americas (2012) (In cooperation with the Ohio University Libraries)