eBooks can be found using the catalogue
1. From the library homepage, select the downward arrow next to "Search Collections" and select "Books & Media (Catalogue)".
2. Enter your search criteria in the "search term(s)" field. If you're searching a phrase or exact title, put it in quotation marks..
3. Click the "Branch Location" drop-down menu and select "Online".
4. Click the "Search" button.
1. Click on More search options
Current UBC students, faculty and staff can access licensed Library resources including Journals, Indexes & Databases and other resources from off-campus computers. All you need is a valid Campus-Wide Login (CWL) or UBC Library Card.
For troubles accessing the resources, please contact the Library E-Resources team via Library E-Resources Contact Form