Google is an excellent way to find market research data. Governments, NGO's and other organizations publish data and statistics on their websites. Use Google to find this kind of data.
- Use the Google Advanced Search interface.
- Limit your search by domain. For example, if you want to find data provided by the US government, search the domain .gov.
- Limit by geography. For example, the domain for Canada is .ca. For China, it is .cn.
- Enclose phrases in quotation marks, or enter them in the correct box in the Advanced Google search screen.
- Limit by date to get the most recent materials.